Dr. Kids is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
This game is designed for children between the ages of 5~12 to reduce their fear of hospitals and medical treatment by playing a hospital game and understanding their bodies.
- The content is to help children learn how treatment and surgeries are being done at the hospital. For accuracy, a real medical team helped us create the game.
- Children will learn about the structure and composition of bone and the structure and functions of the human digestive system through game interaction and animation.
- Overcome the fear of hospital treatment by wiping nose bleeds and treating wounds.
- Overcome the fear of getting shots by playing the role of giving someone an injection.
- Learn about the noise of MRI scanning and how an MRI scan works.
- Learn about germs in the mouth and on hands and feet, and how the germs should be removed.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Dr. Kids (version 1.0) has a file size of 49.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.